If you see, hear or suspect that an adult is at risk of abuse or neglect, or you are an adult at risk, please contact us. Information can be given in confidence:
- Gateway Team:0300 123 7034
- Emergency Duty Team (out of office hours): 01244 977277
- Police: 999 / 101 (non-emergency)
For all other general safeguarding enquiries, please use:
- 0300 123 8 123
What will happen next?
If you report concerns because you suspect that a vulnerable adult is being abused or you are being abused yourself:
- You will be listened to and your concerns will be taken seriously
- Your concerns will be looked into fully and fairly
- You will be involved in decision making and trained staff will work with you to stop the abuse and agree with you steps to protect you from further harm
- You will get advice about the help and support available.