Welcome to the West Cheshire Safeguarding Adults Board website
This website provides a range of useful information for people who are, or may be at risk of, experiencing abuse or neglect, their families, carers and anyone who works with people with health or social care needs.
As well as general information on keeping safe and how to report concerns, there is also a dedicated area for professionals which provides access to a wide range of policy and practice guidance.
- Strategic Plan 2019 – 22 (PDF, 626KB)
- LSAB Annual Report 2017-18 (PDF, 6MB)
- LSAB Annual Report 2018-19 (PDF, 5MB)
Important telephone numbers
- 0300 123 7034 (or out of hours: 01244 977277)
- 101 (or in an emergency 999)